Straight to hell that's where - right alongside my motivation and my "I give a damn."
I still am not done with thesis revisions. I have no idea the status of my loan application. I have no job lined up for August. I haven't begun to pack up my apartment and I check out in 11 days.
Gag.
I have, however, secured an apartment and put both the security deposit and first months rent down. I have signed up for classes. I have everything graded and all my grades lined up for my class.
I'm ready to move out and get the hell outta Macomb, but I'm not ready to be living with my parents again - but then again, is anybody?
P.S. I hate money.
I don't work next Tuesday (5/11) or Friday (5/14). Shall I bring you some chick flicks, a ear to listen, perhaps a shoulder to cry if you are so inclined, and willing arms to help pack (and boxes)?
ReplyDeletelol that would be lovely if you were willing. Tuesday would work best as Friday is graduation. You don't really have to help me pack if you don't want to - I wouldn't force that on anyone! lol Especially since I've been putting off dusting until I pack, so it's pretty dusty around here :)
ReplyDelete